Advice for the Living Dead
What are you scared of?
Everybody has some fears and worries – as humans, we’re programmed to feel fear as a natural response to threats in order to protect and look after ourselves.
But, what happens when your fears begin to take over?
Fear can control your life and keep you from following your dreams, prevent you from taking risks, and stop you from living the life that you want and doing the things which you desire.
It doesn’t have to be this way! Fear can hold many people back, and one of the biggest mistakes that you might be making right now is taking your fear at face value.
What you need to understand is that fear can be both real or imagined, and it’s hard for your body and brain to differentiate between the two.
Let’s look at two different situations to put this in perspective as explain in details in this eBook!
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
– Identify the causes of your fears
– Determine which fears are rational and which are not
– Swap your negative thoughts for positive ones
– Challenge yourself to take risks
– Use imagery to alleviate your fears
– Use talking therapy to help you control your emotions, and Practice daily meditation to reduce stress
Most people let their fears come in the way of their happiness. You want success in any part of your life you have to overcome your fears.